There is no other famous and delicious combination other than peanut butter and chocolate. Women of all ages kill for this combination and these sweet treats don’t fail to hit the mark. They are a delicious combination of salty and sweet that will kick any sweet tooth in the butt. On the plus side, they are quite easy to make.
Enjoy these sweet treats from Hugs and Cookies XoXo and add them to your roulette of desserts that you wow your family with.
-1 Betty Crocker Original Brownie Mix
-4 oz softened cream cheese
-4 tbsp softened butter, room temp
-16 full size reese’s peanut butter cups, frozen is a must
Peanut butter frosting
-Another 4 tbsp butter softened
-1 cup creamy peanut butter
-3 tablespoon milk
-2 cups powdered sugar
-2 ounces meltable chocolate (you can also use hershey syrup if you choose too)
- In a mixer mix up your brownie mix, the cream cheese, butter, and the egg.
- Spread your mixture an 8×8, or similar, pan with a non-stick foil.
- After you have spread and settled your mix you will want to place your peanut butter cups into the mixture so they are not sticking out of the mix, at least level.
- Bake in a preheated over at 350 for 35-40 min, until cooked.
- Mix together all the frosting ingredients.
- Allow the mixture to chill until it has set up.
- Spread over the brownies.
- Melt the chocolate and drizzle over frosting, or squirt on your hershey topping.
The last step, which is the best step of them all, is to cut up your delicious brownies and enjoy!